Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's To-Do List

You know, it seems like the days are moving in a time warp lately so I shouldn't be surprised that 2 seconds after New Years = Valentine's Day.

Nonetheless, my friends, I am ready.  I already have my to-do list in place.


Valentine's To-Do List



1) Cook one of the goodies on my Pinterest "Totally Lickable" board.  My Pinterest page is here.

2) Stop being obsessed with Pinterest so I can pay attention to my hubby.

3) New outfit, perhaps something a little sexay... like THIS

4) Reprogram my hubby's iphone so Siri will address him as "Big Poppa".  Why?  Um, why not?




So, what are your plans for the day of love?  I'm feeling lovey so I've decided to make things a little more interesting.  Leave me a comment by 2/14 about what you plan to do for V-day (even if it's stay in bed with the pillow over your head) and you can win a $25 Amazon giftcard!  If you tweet about it or post on FB about it, you get another contest entry.  Easy!


Even if you're not big on over-commercialized, secular holidays, you should still give your honey SOMETHING for Valentine's Day.


Even if it's just a kiss.



Stay Naughty!

Minx

8 comments:

M. Malone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda D said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I really didn't do much, just spent some quality time snuggling with my DH.

FairyTaleFloozy said...

I went to my daughters V-Day party and cooked breakfast for dinner, easy and fast :D Got some kisses from The Dude but that's not new *wink*

Laurel S said...

I spent the day tring to keep my 18month old son with a penchant for climbing from falling off things (like the kitchen counter) and helping my 3 year old daughter learn to share with her brother. After their bed time I finally got a chance to do a little reading ;-) and spend some quality time with hubby.

katsrus said...

Stayed home and watched movies. Thanks for the giveaway. I tweeted on Twitter(katsrus2003).
https://twitter.com/#!/katsrus2003
Sue B
katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to go out to dinner with some of the girls in the dorm, but I had class at 7:00pm, so I had to stay and go to class. Then I watched old episodes of Lie to Me. Then I realized I had homework due the next day, so I did that. Then it was 3:00am, so I went to bed. That was how my evening went.

Danetteb said...

Nothing wrong with a Pinterest addiction :D..my kids are always looking over my shoulder to see what's new to pin....For Love Day I made heart shaped red velvet truffles for my kids to bring to their teachers and then brought some to share with my co-workers.

Hugs,Danette

Cathy M said...

Ordered in a pizza and watched Cowboys and Aliens with the hubby. Great snuggle time, we even made popcorn. All in all, a fabulous way to celebrate.


caity_mack at yahoo dot com